
I have two sons, Cesar-Medical and Jorge-Electronic Engineer. Their mother-María, has the art of Peru's video productions and traditional themes and folklore.
As a Peruvian I love everything about my country (its people, food, traditions, music, customs, landscapes, ecology, ancient and modern culture, etc.), I love all Latino and Hispanic culture. I consider myself as Universal being.
I am an open minded person, continuously updating and willing to learn new subjects and skills.
I love music in all genres, reading, English as a working and troubleshooting tool, all the topics about Entrepreneurship, Social Media as a tool of management, Ecology and Conservation, Total Health topics (physical, intellectual, emotional, spiritual, mental, and relational.)
Nowadays I live in South Park, Los Angeles, California, USA for about 10 years. I must remark that I am very interested in what happens in the Amazon Rainforest.
I live a conscious aware life while teaching others how to build a business and saving the rainforest.
I live a conscious aware life while teaching others how to build a business and saving the rainforest.
BEN
No comments:
Post a Comment